Our mission at Bailey Orthodontics is to provide our patients and their families with state-of the-art orthodontic care along with a comfortable, family oriented atmosphere. We guarantee that you will be impressed by our warm, fun, interactive setting that was designed with your comfort in mind.
Appointments and Scheduling Guidelines
Appointments are an important part of your treatment, as time has been reserved specifically for you to talk with the doctor and receive treatment. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you might be asked to reschedule your appointment.
We request a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and appreciate your cooperation.
We recognize that after-school appointments would be most convenient for all our patients, but unfortunately do not have enough late hours available to make this a possibility.
We have designed our scheduling system using the steps below to ensure all of our patients receive the most optimum results. Your cooperation is appreciated to ensure your treatment stays on track and progresses normally.
- Our treatment is designed to see you every six to eight weeks, which also helps to reduce scheduling conflicts.
- We reserve early morning to mid-day hours for longer appointments when the patient is fresh and not as tired from a busy day. Shorter appointments (i.e. adjustments) are usually scheduled during the afternoon hours.
- An orthodontic appointment is considered an excused absence from school for the patient on the day of his/her appointment. This excuse does not extend to siblings and/or friends.
- If you miss or change an appointment on short notice, please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible as missed appointments only prolong treatment. Keep in mind that our schedules are made six to eight weeks in advance so it may be difficult to reschedule a missed appointment soon after the original appointment date.
- We value your time and therefore strive to keep our schedule on track. If you are late for your appointment, it is possible we may need to reschedule your visit or alter the amount of work planned for that appointment to respect the time of other patients who arrive on time for their appointment.
Payments and Policies
We believe finances shouldn't stand in the way of you receiving a beautiful, healthy smile. Therefore, we offer flexible payment solutions to meet most budgeting needs.
- We accept cash, credit/debit card drafts, online payments, or automatic checking account draft payments.
- Interest-free payment plans are available to help spread the cost of treatment over the course of treatment.
- Orthodontic payments are due on the 15th of every month and each consecutive month until the full balance is paid.
- There is a $25 late fee for accounts that are five days overdue.
Treatment varies between each patient, including the length and cost of treatment. We will thoroughly discuss your payment options prior to treatment. The total cost of your treatment includes not only the procedures performed at our office, but routine observations and one set of retainers. There is an additional charge for lost/broken appliances, lost/damaged retainers, or prolonged treatment due to non-cooperative patients.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Please inform us of any changes to your insurance coverage.
Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services. If claims are not paid within 60 days, you are responsible for the balance. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.